Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Busted!


This is Greer's favorite hangout!  Whenever I cannot find him (which is never for more than 2 seconds), I know he has escaped from the living room to Hope's water bowl.  When I tell him, "No Greer, stay out of Hope's water", he only splashes more.  Maybe I should stop saying "no" first so he will actually listen to what I am saying.  I guess I am relieved he is all boy and can only laugh at the fact that he thinks it is hilarious to splash water ALL over the wall and floor!  I had noticed the water every where the day before, but thought is was Hope.  I quickly realized the next day that the little boy with his name written on his bottom had been the one to blame for this big mess!

1 comment:

  1. That is hilarious! Barrett loves to play in Sierra's water too! I couldn't get him to stop trying to get to it, so most of the time I just take Sierra's water and put it on the counter, and wait until Barrett is distracted or asleep to give it back.

    ReplyDelete