Monday, October 31, 2011

FaLL FuN!

This Halloween was a lot different than last year!  Greer is walking and into everything!  His curious little mind does not seem to stop until he falls asleep.  Pictures are getting more and more difficult to capture, as this little boy is All.Over.The.Place.  He certainly has his own agenda.  If only I knew what was going through his mind sometimes while he plays and talks.  Here are a few of my favorite pictures from October.
What is this thing and why is it smiling at me?

Hop on guys!  I got this one!

Decisions! Decisions!

More decisions to make at The Grand Ole Pumpkin Patch

The sock monkey family!  Cannot believe we got daddy to join in!  So glad he did!  This was the most comfortable costume ever!  Hopefully Greer will appreciate all the nagging we got for this one!  

Dancing with daddy!  Greer LOVES to dance!  He likes to get low!

My trick or treat buddies....Ava & Claire

Just making sure it is still there!  I think my mommy keeps eating the good stuff!

Greer's first time to trick or treat!  He is a big boy now!!!!!

Greer's first time to eat candy.  He chose a sucker and is sharing with daddy!  Love this sweet boy!  
I hope he always likes to share!  
I got to see my Aunt Aimee and Uncle Josh in Montgomery the day after Halloween!  
The fun just kept coming!  I miss them bunches and hope to see them soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment