Saturday, March 10, 2012

Oak Mountain

Ji Ji, Paw Paw, Uncle Allen, and Katelyn all went to Oak Mountain for the day.  Jeremy was determined to paint the outside of the house, so Greer and I joined them at Oak Mountain.  This was one of the first nice days of spring like weather this year.  We all actually wore shorts in March.  Greer thoroughly enjoyed himself!  We had a picnic first and then Paw Paw decided to show Greer how to throw rocks in the pond.  At one point, I look over and my dad has taken Greer's shoes off and is putting his feet in the water.  Greer is screaming like a girl every time.  It was actually pretty funny, but the water had to be very cold.  My dad is determined to make a "country boy" out of Greer.  I can't complain!  Jeremy is straight up from the country and I cannot complain one bit!  I love every bit of where he came from!  I am convinced these are the best kind of men!  We later took Greer for a stroll on one of the short trails.  It was so nice to spend the day with family out in nature showing Greer what all God has created for us to enjoy!  Here are some pictures from our day.

So sweet!  Look at their facial expressions up close.  LOVE.THIS!

Love this picture!  Greer is watching so intently!


Oh that hair!





No comments:

Post a Comment