Thursday, October 31, 2013

Fall Fun

This was a very exciting fall for us....as it was Mary Harper's first time to experience these traditions and festivities with us.  What a sweet and easy going little girl she is proving to be these days.  And big brother Greer is still just as proud of her as the day she was born.  Such sweetness we are surrounded by with these children!  Here is Greer's fall farm party at school...the one party I will help with this year, so I made sure to bring my camera.  Supposedly, he doesn't act like this at school, so I'm guessing the camera prompted him to be the little ham we know him to be.

Cutest farmer i know!

                                      
This picture was like herding cats...lol!








 

Halloween sorting....anything to give us something to do during these long days at home.  

Getting ready for dress up day at school the week of Halloween







Sweet Micah playing with Greer


Treats for school..."Bugs and Kisses"






Love this!  He was SO excited about his costume this year!!

Our little piglet



and I bring to you the amazing....BuZz MoBiLe!  
Thanks to an awesome husband and dad!  
Jeremy pulled this one together last minute...like the night before. 
We had all the materials, but it made for a late night.
I wasn't into until I saw the wings...then it was all over.  
My mom of course saved the day with the final touches and attention to detail...
hence the fire on the back and the signs hanging on the cart.
I bet you can't guess what is in the cooler of the "buzz" mobile!?! 
Gotta keep it real sometimes!  







We found a costume for everyone!  My favorite family costume yet!


Those little boots were hanging so sweetly...
love these boys to infinity and beyond!



This may have been the ONLY smile we saw at the fair this year.  Greer was absolutely terrified of the rides.  I'm not really sure how I was able to capture this moment...or even get him on the ride to begin with.



No comments:

Post a Comment