Thursday, June 11, 2015

Pelicans 2015

We concluded our t-ball season as the Pelicans.  We missed the county league sign up so we played through the YMCA this time.  It was a little crazy and somewhat unorganized, but we had the most supportive parents imaginable!  I have never heard so much cheering on the sidelines in my life!  Jeremy helped coach again, which was so sweet to watch.  Well, let me clarify, I did not get to watch as much as I hoped, but I did catch some good plays while chasing baby sister around the field.  This age is definitely a challenge with her.  She loves her bubba, but loves the playground more!  









"Homerun Haswell"...Greer was quite the hitter this season.  
He managed to send the ball into the outfield repeatedly.  





Look at those curly locks blowing in the wind






Snack Time...everyone's favorite!


We had our team party at PDQ.  They always give the players uniform a free milk shake.  
I found these balls at Dollar General and put the Cameo to work.  
They were quite a hit with the team.  


GO PELICANS!

Coaches...Jeremy, Chase, and Dennis

Greer was so excited about his beach ball and trophy.  
He thanked me over and over for making the balls for his team.  
I love this sweet boy!



Silly Chandler and Greer





No comments:

Post a Comment