Sunday, May 13, 2012

Ji Ji and Paw Paw come to visit!

Smile!!!!  I was so happy for my parents to come visit!  Especially my dad, since mom had already seen it and helped us pick out this house.  The weekend she went house hunting with us, she actually very subtly refused to look at any other houses after she saw this one.  Sometimes moms are right.  We had a wonderful weekend together, as it was Mother's Day too!  Here is an overview of our time with one another.  We stumbled across The Riverwalk while they were here.  So glad we did!  We enjoyed lunch at the Mexican restaurant right there and picked up some fresh veggies at the riverwalk market.  Did I mention the weather was perfect too!  I hope Ji Ji and Paw Paw plan to come back real soon!

Greer giving Ji Ji her mother's day gift

Reading with Paw Paw


Smelling a gardenia.  Thank goodness we are still in the south!  

Looking at the water with Daddy.  We really enjoyed Riverwalk.








Such a fun way to spend a Saturday!  We will be back!


Holding hands with Ji Ji....and his sucker of course!


And the "choo choo" came.  
Greer was so excited and was not at all expecting this!

It was so close to us.  Made me a little nervous.  

Family meal on the patio.  

Loving his corn on the cob....just like his mommy!


Greer packed up his Mother's Day gifts to me in his buggy.  So sweet!  

Sweet boy!

I love this boy!

There is always this pose when Paw Paw is around.  
I think we have at least five pictures just like this!  Love it!  

No comments:

Post a Comment