Monday, May 28, 2012

Memorial Day Weekend


We made the best of Memorial Day, even though deep down I really wanted to be at the lake with my family!  It is tradition and I am not a fan of breaking tradition.  I have realized quickly that some things are going to have to change temporarily while we are here.




Loves his sunglasses!





Dancing with Daddy at the Evan Town Center Park



The fireworks are too loud daddy!

Picnic at the lake 

Hope walking Greer, although Greer seems to think he is walking Hope.  
Makes me laugh every time!


Greer finding shells at the beach area



Hope found a stick of course


Showing his patriotism!  

The boys found a frog in the pool.  

Greer and his buddy "Looch" (Luke) eating Pirate's Booty at our Memorial Day picnic at the pool.  
Wishing I had taken more pictures.  I started raining and so I put the camera away.  The rain didn't stop these boys from swimming though.  

No comments:

Post a Comment