Thursday, August 16, 2012

Greer's Meet the Teacher and First Day of MDO

We were lucky to get Greer into a Mother's Day Out program before we moved here.  He is going to Wesley United Methodist, the same church we have been visiting.  I am excited about him being a part of this program.  I think it will be good for both of us!  For some reason, I am really sad about dropping him off and being by myself.  This time last year, I was dropping him off in the classroom next door to where I was teaching.  I can do this!  
Daddy and Greer walking in together

Showing Daddy all the Legos in his new classroom


Of course he spots Mater and Mcqueen the second we walk in.
Here he is showing one of his new friends McQueen on the chair.  
This might just be Greer's new happy place in the classroom!


Greer with his new teachers Ms. Lisa and Ms. Relo.  
He has started sucking his fingers when he is nervous....
and teething too.

Greer's first day of MDO.  
Where did my baby go?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment