Monday, August 27, 2012

Last Day of Disney....

This picture pretty much sums up our last day.  Hurricane Isacc is soon to hit the gulf coast and we are seeing signs of a tropical storm ahead.  We put on our raincoats, laughed about the rain, and made the best of our last day in Disney World!  Let the fun begin!  


Eating on the go!  This cinnamon roll was almost as big as his head!


More glasses!  I am loving all the yellow!  
It reminds me in this ugly weather that fall is around the corner.
Trying to stay positive here!

I love this movie...and the ride too!  The music, the decor, the classic toys, the voices, the characters, the story, everything.  I think I love it more now that I have a boy of my own.  It makes me weepy when I watch it now.  My favorite part about this movie is that Greer will snuggle with me on the couch and watch it with me!



This show was not my favorite, but certainly kept our little one entertained.  
I like the Mickey and Friends dance party that used to be here.   Still cannot seem to understand why they thought watching puppets on stage would be more entertaining than actually interacting with and dancing with the real characters.  Where's the logic here?

There's Jake

We stopped by The Brown Derby  for their famous Cobb Salad and a surprise birthday dessert.  


Our last ride before we ran as fast as we could to catch the Disney Bus back to our hotel to catch the Magical Express to the airport to catch our plane back to Atlanta.  Whew!  It was totally worth it.  We certainly made the most of our time here and look forward to coming back.  
Until next time, SEE YOU REAL SOON!


No comments:

Post a Comment