Monday, December 17, 2012

Here We GROW Again!

Baby Haswell number two is officially on the way!  With lots of prayer and patience we were able to begin adding to our family again.  One of our biggest hopes was to space out the ages of our children by three years.  According to the baby's due date, we are really close to that goal!  We are so very excited as well as very nervous.  My mind sometimes wants to go to that scary place of worry, and I have to remember that God does not want me to live in fear, but to place all my faith in Him!  I am trying very hard to do exactly that.  We experienced the unthinkable with Greer's birth and one of the many lessons I learned the hard way, is.. if He brings you to it, He will bring you through it.  I am a changed person since that scary day and am so thankful for all that God has taught me through such a young child!  I am looking forward to what God has in store for us with this baby, as I know His plan is much greater than my own!

   

Jeremy telling Greer what it says.  

  

No comments:

Post a Comment