Saturday, February 9, 2013

Circus Fun

 We took Greer to the circus for the first time.  Ji Ji was so excited to go with us!  We had a great time!  Greer lasted the entire show, which was fairly long.  He loved the animals.  We just wish there had been more.  We only saw elephants and dogs.  No lions or zebras....or clowns either.  I'm not sure why the circus has changed so much since I was a child, but it kind of made me sad.  I'm thinking maybe they split the show in half and sent some other animals to another city.  Oh well!  It was worth the money we spent and we plan to go back next year.  Just glad I didn't fork out the extra money for the vip seats.  Our seats were awesome!  Much better than the floor seats in my opinion.  It's all a preference.



Greer sitting just like his daddy....I love it!  

We found "Ms. Tittle" at the circus.
I took a picture of her taking a picture!  

Greer's first snow cone....he was so excited!  We got to keep the cup too.
That was my favorite part!  I still remember what my circus cup looked like as a child.  


We found Bella and Luke

Sitting with Ji Ji

SO CUTE!  Greer loved the "elepants"

Headed home

Checking out his new circus book from Ji Ji


No comments:

Post a Comment