Saturday, September 28, 2013

Mary Harper's Nursery


 One of my favorite parts of the nursery.  These dresses each tell a story!  The top two were mine when I was a little girl....one being an Easter dress.  The bottom dress is a flower girl dress from our wedding(my aunt was kind enough to share it with us for Mary Harper).  I fell in love with the fabric and had someone make the flower girl dresses using this print.  The colors in this fabric inspired all the different colored sashes for the bridesmaids in our wedding. 


    

Sweet poem passed down from Jeremy's mom to me when Greer was born...
Now passed onto Mary Harper
This was handmade by Jeremy's Great Grandma Birkhead


A glimpse of my doll collection from when I was a little girl..
most of the dolls are Madame Alexander dolls that were given to my from Grandoll

Nursery Rhymes are a must in every nursery!


Greer's bumper pad we were able to use again.  
It has his monogram on one side and Mary Harper's on the other side.

"Mary Harper Haswell"







The mirror that I fell in love with very shortly after we found out we were having a girl.  
It is a little bit of vintage and a hint of gaudy.  I love it!!


Mary(aka Grandoll) when she was a little girl

pieces of Grandoll(Mary Harper's name sake) scattered throughout



My going home outfit that Mary Harper also wore home from the hospital

The pictures hanging above the dresser were given to me from Nana

Sweet Hope...our first baby....trying to find her place in the world.  Poor thing!

And once again....here's the special lady behind the sewing!  So thankful that she is able to use her God given talents for my children.  I think it makes the bedding so much more special!




No comments:

Post a Comment