Thursday, December 12, 2013

Greer's First Christmas Program

Greer had his first school program this year at Wesley.  He was so excited and loved practicing singing the songs at home.  We had fun laying in bed watching some of his classmates singing on facebook too.  This year has been so much fun watching him grow!  I have to admit I had knots in my stomach about how he would act during the performance.  I was pleasantly surprised and so proud of him!  Jeremy took off work this day and I arrived an hour early to watch.  Just as my luck would occur....my camera died four photos into the performance.  I have the video on my phone and the memories in my heart!  It was actually kind of nice being able to watch and enjoy and not worry about taking the "perfect" picture!  The songs he sang were:
Ring, Ring, Ring the Bells
Ring them loud and clear
Tell the people every where
Christmas time is near

There is a savior for all men
and Jesus is his name-o
J-E-S-U-S, J-E-S-U-S, J-E-S-U-S
and Jesus was his name-o



Love this little boy!  He makes me smile every day!!


No comments:

Post a Comment