Wednesday, February 25, 2015

McCoy turns ONE!

The cutest little caterpillar turned one.  We made a trip to Birmingham to celebrate.  What a precious party Katelyn put together for this sweet baby boy.  My kids love McCoy!  I love watching them interact with him.  So much sweetness all in one weekend!



Katelyn coordinated the food with the sequence of the book....
"on Monday he ate through one apple"...so much awesome attention to detail! 




My mom did an amazing job with these precious balloons and tissue paper caterpillars..
Ji Ji puts the sweetest final touches on everything!


My favorite pjs in my kids' drawers right now...thanks to Gymboree clearance! 
I love them because they are Eric Carle hungry caterpillar and also because they match each other  

Emery and Mary Harper

the happy family
Gugga is so good to my babies!



sweet Baby Eli

Sweet girl with Nana


she isn't going to let this go to waste!

"McCoy, this is the good stuff!"

Sweet boy trying to be a big boy

the after party...

Precious gets to come!

Paw Paw and Mary Harper reading






No comments:

Post a Comment