Saturday, February 14, 2015

Valentine's Day




Mary Harper's art work...she did this by herself.  
I was so proud of her.  I've never told her to stay inside the lines.  We live outside the lines in our house.  Maybe she will be a little more of a rule follower.  Who knows!  
For now, I'm thrilled about the fact she loves to color!

Greer and Mary Harper's valentines to their teachers...
Starbucks to the rescue...and Wal-Mart for the picture valentines!

Valentine fun at school

My buddy



Mary Harper and Adeline...sweet friends

Sibling Love

Ms. Mariam reading a story to the class

Valentines from Mommy and Daddy...Pete the Cat for Greer

Mary Harper's first Blah Blah doll and a Llama, Llama book







Breakfast with my faves...
Daddy and Greer went to the store and came home with red velvet cupcakes and flowers 


Valentine's Dinner Pizza...my how our Saturday nights have changed.  
Wouldn't change a thing!


 I looked over and Greer was "reading" his new Pete the Cat valentine book.
He created his own version of the story, including words for every page.  My heart smiled!  
I'm just so thankful he is confident enough to pick up a book and make it his own story!

No comments:

Post a Comment