Friday, June 1, 2012

Water Fun!

We have certainly enjoyed the water this summer!  Greer is having a blast at our neighborhood pool as well as his new splash pad we bought for the backyard.  Best $10 spent!  Thank you Katie Ceasar!!!!  You always know how to help a mom out!  The water is a little chilly in these pictures, as you can see on the look of Jeremy's face.  Greer didn't seem to mind!  However, since these pictures, he has decided that he is scared of the water and will only go in if he is holding on to me for dear life!  It is really all my fault, because I let him go under the last time he jumped to me in the water and he must not have liked the water going in his ears.  Every time I tell him we are going to the pool, he says, "ears" and "nose" with a look of concern.  Bad mommy!  I thought letting him get his face wet would encourage him to attempt swimming instead of just floating.  Well I was wrong!  I hope I have not scarred this baby for life.  Thank goodness he still wants to go to the pool!


















Not so sure about this!  





"What are you doing inside, mommy?"

Having a popsicle

Eating some watermelon.  One of his favorites!

Bella, "Looch"(Luke), and Greer


Sweet Boys!

Ryan went home and brought back this awesome thing for Jeremy to use.  What an awesome neighbor!  So sweet to share!  It is actually a lawn mower.  It only took him about 15 minutes total to cut the grass.  
Oh how I would love one of these! 

Greer and Ms. Crystal.  Greer just "Looch's" mommy!  

No comments:

Post a Comment