Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Greer's Big Boy Haircut

So the wild and craziness of Greer's hair was getting a little out of control.  We were headed to see my parents, so I knew I better get Greer's hair trimmed or Ji Ji would take matters into her own hands....and probably without my consent.  LOL!  I knew it was time to get it trimmed, I however was not prepared for a "big boy" haircut.  I want this little boy to stay little as long as he will.  Here are a few pictures from the actual hair cut.  We went to a place in town called "Yams".  It is just for kids, so dads don't try to schedule an appointment here.  Greer enjoyed himself as much as he could being strapped in a chair while a stranger cut his hair.  I was very impressed with the stylist.  She worked on his hair for over twenty minutes and was so patient with my little one, who was so very fussy this day.  


Here come the tears



"Thank goodness for my sucker!"

"I really don't like this mommy!"

Slick look

"What are you doing back there?"


These little chairs were precious!  
I was impressed with how child-friendly the shop is!



Such a big boy now!

"And the little pig went WEEEEEE....all the way home!"

No comments:

Post a Comment