Sunday, July 8, 2012

Short Visit with Barrett

We drove through Birmingham on the way back from the lake.  We were able to meet Jessica and Barrett for breakfast.  YAY!  I miss my friends back home and this was the perfect temporary fix for now.  Breakfast with two toddlers was interesting, but totally worth it.  My child especially decided he would throw his sippy cup and coloring book on the floor repeatedly.  I am still struggling with how to discipline him in public when he acts like this.  The things Greer does to get attention!   It's so frustrating sometimes!  Here are some pictures I took while they were rocking outside on the rocking chairs.  They were working so hard to make these little chairs rock.  It was so sweet!








So Sweet!

Greer walking Hope on a leash....or should I say Hope walking Greer!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment