Tuesday, September 4, 2012

First Visit to the Dentist

Greer went to the dentist for the first time this week.  We got a great report from our dentist, Dr. Hughs (who is also our neighbor too!)  She said Greer has a slight overbite, but nothing to be concerned about at this point.  It was so nice going to a dentist that we knew instead of just feeling like a number.  Kelly spent so much time with us and was so patient and sweet with Greer.  At this point, we are still having a hard time getting Greer to let us brush his teeth.  He cries and cries every night when we brush his teeth.  Right now, I am letting him do the brushing in the morning and I will sometimes get lucky and he will let me do it.  I am waiting for the day that he doesn't fight it any more.  
Dr. Hughs & Greer

Look at this amazing dental office!  The inside is by far out of this world!  You smell evergreen trees when you walk in, like you are in the wilderness.  There are three play rooms in the waiting area for children to play in.  The inside looks like a wood cabin.  In the patients' rooms there are animals coming  out of the ceiling(friendly ones) and beautiful murals painted on the walls.  I think they did a great job making this a family friendly environment.  I wish I was a child again!  

No comments:

Post a Comment