Saturday, September 29, 2012

A Day in the Life of Greer

I realized as I was looking through recent pictures that I have a bunch of random pics of my little buddy playing around the house.  I am so glad that research shows that when children are playing they are working and learning, because this little boy plays all day long.  I often wonder what more I should be doing with our time.  I try and read with him, do puzzles, count, play pretend, sing, dance, play-doh, etc.  He seems to love the time we spend playing together, but he also loves his independent play time too.  His wheels are always spinning and he is always up to something fun and adventurous!  Sometimes adventure turns into trouble, but in his mind it is curiosity.  I cannot fault him for trying everything once.  It is pictures like this that remind me how thankful I am to get to spend my days with Greer!  
Cooking up something good!  He washed his hands first though.  
You can see him turning the handle for the water.

Carrying around his trains in our halloween buckets.

Mickey Mouse Clubhouse is always more fun on the ipad for some reason.

Working on another masterpiece!

 He has to dump out the entire basket to find that one toy he is looking for....
then the wagon becomes a railway for his trains and cars.







No comments:

Post a Comment