Monday, September 24, 2012

Picture Day at MDO

This is Greer's first official picture day at school.  I am so excited!  You would think he was going to prom or something.  I debated back and forth over solids or patterns, smocked or monogrammed, longall or shortall.  I could not make up my mind, so I decided to look through his closet and see what we have to work with.  I forgot about this precious brown jon jon.  I bought it last year and he is just now able to wear it.  It fits him perfectly and suits his personality pretty well too.  It couldn't go better with his new boots, which he absolutely adores!  I would love his outfit more with his monogram, but I am having my embroidery machine serviced right now.   Here are a few pics I took before we headed off to school.  I love this boy....with.all.my.heart!!!  "Matuh" of course made his way into the pictures too!  Whatever it takes to get good pictures, I will do!





 

No comments:

Post a Comment