Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Our Halloween Tree

I was wanting so badly to create a Halloween tree this year, after I found some ornaments I fell in love with!  It worked out well, because we have the white flocked tree(from Children's Hospital) in our attic now(instead of storage...yay!!)  Anyway, I decided to use the few Annalee Halloween ornaments I have and start from there.  I lucked up and found these giant candy corn pieces at Target too and some precious garland at Michaels.  I think it all came together so well considering it is one year's worth of ornaments.  I look forward to collecting many more Halloween Annalee's in hopes that it may rival my Christmas Annalee tree.  Oh how I love Annalee!  Each little character beholds its own sweetness.  I love how the faces are so dainty and each one is completely different, if you look closely!  Here's to one of my many decorative obsessions!!

Playing with camera settings in preparation for Christmas!  






No comments:

Post a Comment