Saturday, November 3, 2012

Date Night!

Jeremy and I lucked up and were able to snag a date night while we were in Birmingham.  Ji Ji and Paw Paw kept Greer and we went out to dinner with Katie & Tony and Heather & Drew at a new place in Lakeview called "Five".  The luckiest part was that we were able to find last minute tickets to see The Black Jacket Symphony covering Fleetwood Mac at Workplay.  They covered so many of my favorites that I remember growing up listening to as a kid.  Such a fun night with good friends!  Mom grabbed the camera before we left and took a few pics....as it is so rare that Jeremy and I are both dressed up at together.  We got a little cheesy!
Ji Ji and Paw Paw with Greer before we left


These pictures crack me up!  We look like we are in high school.












No comments:

Post a Comment