Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Our Little Helper


Here are a few pictures of Greer helping us get ready for Mary Harper's arrival.  His reaction to her coming into this world changes daily.  One day he is talking about "Baby Sister in Mommy's Belly" and the next day he runs away when I ask him about her.  I am slightly nervous about how he will adjust, considering he has always been our baby.  There is no turning back now.  Get ready Greer, she's on her way.  I hope he adjusts well and can make room for her in his heart.  I am struggling a little bit myself about him becoming a big brother.  I think part of the sadness is coming from the fact that he is slowly but surely becoming a big boy.  He is in a big boy bed now and is pretty much potty trained.  Where.does.time.go?










No comments:

Post a Comment