Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Lake Time Please!

We took our last lake trip for maybe the whole summer.  It makes me bummed saying that, but I am trying to be practical and if we get ambitious towards the end of summer, then I will just be surprised!  This lake trip was so relaxing since we stayed for so many days.  Mom met us down there on a Wednesday and we stayed through Sunday.  I have so many fond memories of this place and it brings me so much joy to make memories with my own little one here!  Greer loves it so much and truly is a lake boy!  He puts on his crocs and puddle jumper over whatever he is wearing and is ready to fish, swim, ride, swing, and anything else we do at the lake.  He's a real trooper when it comes to napping and sleeping too.    


Feeding the ducks with daddy

Lunch on the porch


Dancing with Daddy

Fill her up

Deep talks with Paw Paw

Such a cute pic

What's in your cup Daddy?









Well, I have to say I'm a little bit jealous that he can go almost anywhere. 
He is very proud of his potty training skills.


Hanging out with Jeremy....I savor these moments too, since we are often shadowed by a special little someone.  I'm sure this conversation had something to do with Baby Number TWO!

I love this little boy with his hat backwards!




Hop Scotch on the porch...he loves it!



Watch out...Katelyn is good!  




Big surprise from Gugga...he loved it!


Sweetness!








Nighttime boat ride....check out the photo bomber
Happy 30th Birthday Ji Ji!

We cannot ever seem to get emotion out of this lady!  


Greer's first time on the tube

Not so sure about this

Lovin it!

Silly daddy...always a kid at heart!




another belly shot



Bates and Jeremy
Look whose peaking out the back window...headed to the store with Paw Paw



No comments:

Post a Comment