Monday, August 18, 2014

Greer's First Day of 4's

Here are Greer's first day of school pics.  Baby sister of course joined in on the fun too.  This is the last jon jon Greer will probably ever wear to school, so I tried really hard to make it super cute.  The dinosaur eating the apple just screamed "first day of school" and "my last jon jon ever"...except maybe a few for church.  We even practiced undoing the buttons so it wouldn't be a bathroom issue at school and so his teachers wouldn't hate me too.  Lol!  The time is just slipping by.  I still remember the first day Greer went to school.  


Real Life!

I found these cute apple boxes at Ikea...that store always comes to my rescue in some way.  We filled them with treats for his teachers....pretty much junk food...but all teachers need a little something sweet to get through the first day.  And notice Greer wrote his name as well.  This was a big deal for us this summer!  He worked very hard to be able to do this and pushed through lots of frustration.  

No comments:

Post a Comment