Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Sweet Boys!

 Jeremy and Greer have been getting some serious bonding time lately.  I noticed that every time I have gone to grab the camera lately, these two have been up to something cute.  Greer has been a momma's boy for a while now and is slowly but surely showing his true love for Daddy!  Here are a few of my favorite recent pics of these two boys.

                                               
Oh my!  This always scares me, but Greer seems to love it!

Jeremy and Greer snuggling in bed on a Saturday morning.  We still have not managed to get rid of the bottle.  Our plan is to make the bottles disappear soon!  Out of sight, out of mind....we hope!

Always wants to be like daddy!  Greer is finally showing interest in putting his own socks and shoes on.  He is also starting to put hats on and actually wears them for longer than two seconds.  


One of my favorites!  Greer really likes his picture books right now and loves pointing to different objects in the book and attempts to say what they are.  He seems to think that everything makes a noise.   I guess that comes from us making animal sounds all the time....LOL!


Greer insisted on playing with Jeremy's tie one day, so he let him put it on for fun.  
The tie didn't last long, but it was hilarious!

He wasn't as interested in the shoes.  

Greer is completely down to one nap now.  We dropped the morning nap for good about a month ago.  Some mornings are better than others, but all in all he seems to have adjusted well to one long(mostly)  nap.  On a good day he sleeps for 3 hours....other days are sometime an hour and a half.  I prefer the long nap obviously!  This is the only time I seem to get anything done.  This little boy is into everything.  From climbing on furniture to trying to open the outside door for Hope.....I am one busy mama!  Greer is approaching 18 months old.  Where did the time go?  
Still enjoying every second with him!


No comments:

Post a Comment