Monday, June 25, 2012

Augusta Playdates

Like I said, we are settling in well and meeting lots of new neighbors and making new friends.  I am so thankful for this smooth transition and for the people God has placed in our lives since we moved here. He had this all planned, all while I was worrying how everything would work out.  Here are a few of our play dates.

This is sweet Kate and Greer painting cards for their dads for Father's Day.  Kate has twin brothers that Greer loves to play with too.  Their names are John and Matthew.  Greer is about a year older than the boys and a year younger than Kate, so he is often torn between Kate and the babies.  Well, they are not babies for much longer, but that is what Greer calls them.  We have really enjoyed getting to know Amanda and Joe(the parents of these precious children).  They have been more than welcoming to us and so helpful as well.  They had us over for dinner recently and it was so nice getting to spend time with their family at their beautiful home!  I think I text Amanda at least every other day with questions about Augusta.  She is always right there with an accurate and helpful answer!  Needless to say, we are so thankful for these neighborly neighbors!  I cannot believe these are the only pictures I have of the Todd family.  We see them a good bit and I am kicking myself for not taking more pictures!

FATHER'S DAY CRAFT WITH KATE:



Sweet Kate working so hard on her daddy's card

 THURMOND DAM WITH LUKE & BELLA:

"Looch" and Greer eating popsicles at the dam



Swinging with Bella

So pretty!  Hoping we can come back for a picnic next time

Such a sweet picture

Such a beautiful view!

STORYTIME WITH KENZEE:

Storytime with Kenzee...yep!  This is what they were doing during storytime.  
This is right before Greer started tickling Kenzee.  I could not help but laugh!  


Christy and Kenzee





Chick-fil-A for lunch...always a winner in our family!

Germ city...I mean play area.  Luckily, no one got sick!

 POOL AND ICE CREAM WITH MEAGAN & AVA:





Ice Cream at the big table!  

Such a big boy!

Greer took a break from swimming to use the bathroom

Round two of bathroom time.  I couldn't resist!  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment